Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's Day 2007

St. Patrick's Day has taken on a whole new meaning for us now. It was exactly a year ago that we found out we were going to be parents. What a great year! I can't believe how fast time went by (especially since 10 months or so went so quickly, and that last month of pregnancy and the first month of having home seemed so very long -- though for very different reasons)! Last year just before St. Patrick's Day, we were contemplating which local to visit in the summer (Boston, Vancover, or just a trip through old Civil War battle grounds), this year, we are tyring to figure how swim diapers work, and contemplating a trip to far off Houston.

My family is rich with mostly Scottish and German surnames, but through the Nolens, Sydney is able to claim an Irish heritage, so I took this picture of her with her Irish pride showing boldly. I hope you enjoy it, and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment