Thursday, August 23, 2007

milestones

Sydney is just getting so big. I knew there would be certain milestones -- crawling, pulling up, etc. I just wasn't prepared for clothing milestones. Sydney recently outgrew almost all of her size 9 month sleepers and I went shopping for more. I found that most clothing lines stop the footed sleepers at 9 months. A few go up higher, but the ones I found at Children's Place had zippers that stuck, and most of the ones at Carters are fleece. (For those of you who don't know, I have this thing about certain fabrics -- I cannot abide the feel of anything remotely velvety, and new fleece has a somewhat velvety texture. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. So no fleece.)

Carters and Target did have, however, simply adorable two piece pajamas. I had a great time shopping for them and I think she looks so cute in them. In fact, even if I could have found the footed sleepers, I probably would have bought these. But, at the same time, I realize how very big she is getting. She looks far more like a toddler and far less like a baby these days.

So, we have crossed the end of the footed sleeper milestone. And survived.


But don't you remember when she wore those sleepers and was so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment