Nothing seems to change much.
I was in Houston this past weekend, mostly for my cousin's 40th birthday but also to see my mom and sister. Jeremy kept the kids at home.
I am so proud of Jeremy. He is a good man, a loving husband, and such an amazing father. When I am not able to do my usual activities with the kids, he steps right in to make the time just fly by.
He took the kids to the annual St. John's Easter egg hunt where the kids made kaleidoscopes, learning to look at Easter in a new way, and hunted eggs.
He took the kids to look at cars. I see this picture and I wonder about my daughter's future self and what she will be like when she is old enough to really be behind that wheel.
They went to the outlet mall, possibly to shop, but clearly to ride rides as well.
Jeremy found this great deal at Goodwill... a new old trike that Sydney can use now and John can use later.
Then on Sunday, he took the kids to Blue Hole.
They have been walking around Blue Hole for the last week or two as Jeremy is on this regimen with the kids, to get them in shape for our up-coming Disney vacation.
After Blue Hole, it was off to Dairy Queen for delicious blizzards.
Then in the evening, Jeremy taught Sydney to play Heroes III.
The best part? He knew to take the camera with him to document the weekend for me. What an amazing guy.
He is a very awesome guy.
ReplyDelete