Monday, April 23, 2007

We're NOT trying to turn her into a nerd...

It just seems like it's going to happen anyway.

I swear, we have over 100 children's books, but I can't convince Jeremy to read a single one. We've been talking about the importance of reading to her a lot right now, while she's still relatively still. That way, when she's more mobile she'll have the habit of sitting to listen to books.

So I'm getting some work done this evening, and I hear Jeremy ask Sydney if she would like to go read. I think, "wonderful! I wasn't really going to have time to read to her this evening, so I'm glad Jeremy is." Then I become curious. What book, out of the 100+ children's books we have, will Jeremy pick.

Once I saw his choice, I just had to take the picture. They are apparently almost through Chapter 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment