Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Apa Day

Sydney has been saying this one phrase, "apa day" for months now. When she says it, it doesn't quite sound the way it does when I say it, so I caught her on video. What do you think it means? Her Nana (pronounced "Nan-aw") figured it out for us last time we were in Houston.





Apparently Sydney thinks we should be celebrating the day of her birth every day. And really, why not?

The t-shirt in the video, by the way, came to us via our friends Paul and Jenny who have been visiting the fair city of Sydney, Australia. They also sent Sydney her first foreign postcard -- to Sydney, from Sydney. What great souvenirs for our girl!

4 comments:

  1. Wow she is growing up so fast! We sure miss you guys! It's cool that Sydney speak is being decoded! I can't wait until she is putting all those little words together and stringing them into Sydney speeches and Sydney decrees.

    Hope to see you guys soon!
    The Gonzalez's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name "citycuzzins"!

    Glad you guys are looking at the blog. Hopefully we can see you Easterish.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all enjoyed the shirt. I was worried it would be too big on her, though that means she'll just grow into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just shirk all responsibilities and hang out with y'all for a few days and cry over how cute she is?

    (No, I can't, but I wish I could.)

    ReplyDelete