Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grandma and Sydney (and some running around in circles)


My mom came to visit this past weekend. She and Sydney had a grand time!

I love seeing my mother interact with Sydney. It gives you that whole sense of, "how was she with me when I was this age?" Just the faces she makes to entertain Sydney and the way she has this running dialog with Sydney throughout whatever it is they are doing is so neat to me. I also love seeing them color together. Coloring is something that I have always seen my mother doing with her other grandchildren and I love that Sydney gets to be a part of that.

Mother also brought clothes, of course. The navy jumper was worn to church this past Sunday while the weather is still cool enough for it. The other outfit we're saving for hunting Easter eggs, although I am still posting the video of it. I'm sorry the video is sideways -- I don't know how to change that, but I'm sure you will get the HILARity if the situation anyway. I don't think I have ever seen anything as much like a kitten chasing its tail as a toddler trying to get the tag off of a new outfit. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Too adorable, slightly cruel, but still hilarious.

    I watched the video on mom's computer before reading the post. For a minute there with the sound in the background, I thought she was trying to imitate being a washing machine going around and around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If video recording her running around in circles is the cruelest thing I ever do to her, I think she has a decent chance of leading a very normal, healthy life. : )

    ReplyDelete