"Time out, Baby."
"Time out, Cookie."
"Time out, Mickey Mouse."
She then ignored all three for about a minute, and then went over and gave each of them a reassuring hug and kiss.
I bet whatever it was that they did, they're sorry, and although I predict that they will get in time out again, it's nice to know that when their punishment is over, they will be covered in hugs and kisses and know that their little mama loves them very much. Enough, even, to put them in time out every now and then.
this is great evidence that time-outs work well for sydney! too cute...
ReplyDeleteShe is pretty cute... I'm happy to report that Baby, Mickey Mouse and Sydney all stayed out of trouble today. Only Elmo had to take a time out, but, once again, Sydney wouldn't tell me what it was he had done, so I couldn't really judge whether or not he deserved it.
ReplyDeleteit's cut to see her playing 'mommy'! looks like she has a great example to emulate...
ReplyDelete