Several people have told me that I should capture more of Sydney's voice on video, so while we had the video camera out for our big motion picture, I got her to tell me some animals sounds. It's what's she has focused on these days. She loves to sing "Old MacDonald" and name animals as well. Many animals she knows are named first by what they aren't: "not a duck, an ostrich" and "not a horse, a zebra" are my favorites. I forgot to ask her what zebras say in this video, but just so you know, zebras say "zzzzz."
Anyway, here's the video:
I particularly like the way she announcing every animal prior to saying the sound it makes... almost like you would do at a spelling bee. I also like the way that animals whose sounds are unknown (or forgotten) simply say their own names.
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen you put up video is it from a video camera or do you use a digital camera that has video on it?
Dave
It's my digital camera's video feature. It works really well.
ReplyDelete