Yesterday, I ran out to the store and left Jeremy with the kids. I knew (and Jeremy knew) that Jack might wake up and be hungry while I was gone, but I was only going to be out for a half hour, so I knew Jack could wait until I got home to eat.
We forgot to explain all of that to Sydney. When Jack started crying and her daddy didn't immediately take care of the problem, Sydney said, "Jack's hungry" and led Jeremy to the breast pump and pointed, "Make milk for him."
What a clever girl. What a great big sister.
So sorry to disappoint, Sydney, but daddies are no good at making milk.
she was problem-solving like a champ
ReplyDeleteLOL, that's a trip. It's a perfectly logical conclusion that if one parent uses that device to get milk then the other one should be able to as well.
ReplyDelete