As a bonus, we had Danielle with us, since both of her parents were working and while Kara could take Peter to a book show, Danielle is a bit young to self entertain. And of course, since she was with us on our thrift store shopping extravaganza, she also got to pick out a $2 toy. She opted for a baby carrier. Sydney got a new unicorn and John got some tinker toys.
Jeremy actually found many, many, many suit jackets. After weeding through the very out of date styles, he wound up with a Docker's corduroy blazer remarkably similar, if two sizes smaller than, the one he had last fall.
And what did I get? I got $25 worth of used games. All of which I already owned. Which I needed in order to make this.
The picture I am using for Sydney's 5th birthday invitations. She is having a board game party and we will also be using these pieces as collage bits for a craft project.
Yay, thrift stores!



That sounds awesome for a birthday party. I really need to find that wormhole to central TX.
ReplyDelete