The 8:30 performance.
The 11 o'clock performance.
Most of my little cherubs.
I have gone from reluctant "volunteer" to enthusiastic participant in the Cherub Choir. I realized the switch the other day when the kids were waiting to carve pumpkins and I was talking to a new acquaintance at church. Sydney and John were running around with two of the boys from the Cherub choir (the one in the yellow and the one in the brown). They were then joined by some other kids, but my two and the two little boys kept running back to me. The church member was trying to sort it all out, "So that little girl and these three boys are yours?" he asked, trying to do the math on their ages and I suppose, trying to guess which of the pairs of boys were twins. I laughed and said, "No just the girl and that boy" pointing to John. The church member was still puzzled as one of my Cherubs came back and clambered for another game of swing the boy around. I finally smiled and said, "I do the Cherub choir. These are all mine." Then he understood.



No comments:
Post a Comment