
Sydney's hair has gotten long enough for a real, honest to goodness, big girl pony tail. I couldn't believe it! I was getting her dressed and wanted to do her hair, but I've gotten tired of the single fountain on top and she wore pig tails last Wednesday to church (yes, I do keep track) so we couldn't do that again, and only my mother can make barrettes stay in baby fine hair. I was trying to decide what to do, so I was playing with the back of her hair and realized that I could gather it up fairly easily. A few minutes later, Sydney had her first up 'do.
What do you think?

from the side

from the back
Pretty soon she'll rival me in the hair department. :P
ReplyDeleteA very cute doo.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how may cool hairstyles Sydney could have once she has "Paul-length" hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks, DebraLynn. I thought you would appreciate it.
Wow, how cute is that! Emmalyn can wear a barrette now, she is so far from a pony tail though. Maybe by 3 she will have the hair that Sydney has now!
ReplyDeleteI'm just impressed that you got a barrette to stay in. I bet she looks adorable (as always)!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! I don't know how you keep from crying with joy when she smiles like that.
ReplyDelete