Monday, August 25, 2008

Haircut

I used to think I would just let Sydney's hair grow until she was like thirty or something. Then it actually started to grow and I really looked at her hair, and thought about how much time I was spending putting her hair into pig tails and pony tails that she hated all so that her inner Einstein would be tamed. Then I realized that maybe a short haircut is the way to go for now.

I think Sydney has GREAT hair -- it is fine with a lot of curl and it styles well, but I think the longer hair may have to wait until she's old enough to want the styling. And maybe old enough to do it herself.


Before



After

5 comments:

  1. Wow! love your sitter even more! you caught such a cute look on her face too, I think she knows just how cute she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up. Adorable, but so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute haircut! And now you have a battle to cross off your list of which to choose.

    ReplyDelete