See, there is a British television show called Top Gear that is all about cars. Jeremy loves it and watches it every Monday night. (I will add at this point that the show has three hosts: the oldest is a guy named Jeremy who is a bit of a know it all who always has to win, the next guy is named James and he is super laid back and the other two guys make fun of him for getting lost all the time, and the youngest is NOT a tall guy named Jonathan, but rather a short man named Richard, but the other two guys are always picking on him about everything, so really, I'm not sure what it is about the show that resonates with Jeremy so very much.)

Anyway, Sydney loves to watch Top Gear with her dad and asks for it often: "TV? Cars?"
Last night, I thought Sydney would like to watch some of the Olympics with me. She came into the room once she understood the TV would be on, but then made a face when I did not turn on cars. After a few minutes, she turned to me and said: "No cars. Not fun." And walked away.
Oh well, I tried.
OMG she would just love to watch Nascar on TV! Such a little adrenaline junkie already... wonder where she got that from...
ReplyDelete