Bargains are awesome. I'm starting to really appreciate living in a middle class neighborhood with garage sales now that we have Pip. I found loads of boy clothes for cheap the other day, and I was all, Rebecca would be happy for me.
And yes, that's Sydney's new 'do. We call it the "Abigail" 'cause it's just like Abigail's haircut, only Sydney's hair has more bounce than her friend's.
Love the new art table! I bet Sydney will have lots of fun using it. You are such a great bargain-hunter!!
ReplyDeleteWhy, thank you!
ReplyDeleteIs that a new haircut? Very cute.
ReplyDeleteBargains are awesome. I'm starting to really appreciate living in a middle class neighborhood with garage sales now that we have Pip. I found loads of boy clothes for cheap the other day, and I was all, Rebecca would be happy for me.
I am happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, that's Sydney's new 'do. We call it the "Abigail" 'cause it's just like Abigail's haircut, only Sydney's hair has more bounce than her friend's.