Monday, April 6, 2009

Why?

Sometimes you just don't get to know why your kid does a thing... like eating soap.

Other times, you find out exactly why... and you're the one who bought the book, and read it over, and over, and over again until it became a favorite.

6 comments:

  1. It may be time to teach Sydney about fiction and non-fiction . . . !
    And just think, later, when Sydney uses inappropriate language, you can threaten to wash her mouth out with soap. The threat may be a very effective behavior modifier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!

    I'm sure (once I realized where she had gotten the idea from) that she was as shocked as anybody that soap tastes so very awful. Why in the world would Tiny Tim eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get to see the look on her face after she tasted it? or did she do it when you weren't looking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I read this last week during the days with no sleep, and cracking up about it sustained me.

    ReplyDelete