For now, though, I just want to say that I found such comfort in the presence of a Texas snowstorm that started as we arrived at the church for James' funeral and ended as we drove back after the graveside.
It was as if James had sent us a final gift and as if God Himself wanted to acknowledge for us the loss of life and the preciousness of it. I have never seen snow flurries like I did on Friday. The cemetery was absolutely stunning and it felt as though there was a magic in the air.It was a day that none of us will ever forget.
Rest in Blessed Peace, James.
I know we talked about the snow and the beauty of the day, but that picture is just breathtaking
ReplyDeleteThe Lord grant James eternal rest, and may light perpetual shine upon him.
ReplyDeleteThese posts on James have been beautiful, Rebecca.
The day was breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteI thank God for giving us that.