Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who Are These People?

I have been wearing my hair in a pony tail or a bun almost daily for the last two months.  Part of it is the humidity lately.  Part of it is the lice epidemic in my classroom.  And part of it is that I am sick of the long hair.  It's inconvenient when I go swimming, which I have been doing two and three times a week lately.  It takes a while to fix and I'm not experiencing an over abundance of free time these days.

I had been toying with the idea of cutting for a while and then last night I dreamt that I went through with it and woke up knowing it was what I really wanted.

Jeremy needed some time to wrap his head around the idea.  He actually threatened to shave his beard if I cut my hair.

So I did.

And he did.


Sydney's response to my hair: "That's nice."

Sydney's response to her daddy shaving: "Hey!  You don't look like my dad!"

And my new look from the back:
I think this is going to be SO much nicer this summer!

Jeremy's already talking about regrowing the beard, though.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely prefer short hair for the ease of care. Mine's getting too long and needs to be cut again soon. I was just waiting for the weather to warm up here some.

    You look very nice in the shorter style, and I think Jeremy looks younger without the beard.

    ReplyDelete