Well, the backyard is finally fenced in! Although I haven't gotten everything quite where and how I want it, I still wanted to share some pictures. Sydney absolutely LOVES her new backyard. She has gone out to play everyday this week after school and stays out for a good two hours or more.
The water zone. That's her water table and pond. I call the pink pool a pond because I'm not sure I'm going to teach her that she can get in it. For now, it has all kinds of bath squeeze toys in fish shapes and a couple of nets for fishing. There is also a sprinkler off to the side that can be pulled out once the weather gets hot enough.
All in all, we are thrilled with our new backyard. I haven't even put out the sand table, or a clothes line for the art projects, or the bucket of water and brushes for "painting" the fence. I'm also still looking for a sturdy used kid's wheelbarrow or wagon and lawn mower. I think we're going to have a fabulous summer.
Wow! Can you come set up fun stations in my back yard?
ReplyDeleteSydney is gonna have a blast this summer. I will keep my eyes open for things she would enjoy.
Can I come over to play?? It looks like you and Sydney are going to have a great summer.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to come over and play!
ReplyDeleteThe backyard has been up and running for four days, and already we're spending 2-3 hours a day out there. Also, one of my neighbors peeked over (think Wilson from Home Improvement) and said it looked great, would I like a picnic table, another slide, and a second car? I asked how much she wanted for these things, and said she just wanted them out of her backyard (her boys are 7 and 10 now). So we walked over and started tossing things over the fence. It just gets better and better!
ReplyDeleteWow that's great. Wish I could come and visit again.
ReplyDelete