Monday, May 12, 2008

Recipe for Disaster?


Item One: a bathroom door, slightly ajar



















Item Two: a bathtub left full from last night












Item Three: a beloved baby doll that must go everywhere and do everything a real baby does














Item Four: this little girl















It turns out, by the way, that our dryer's lowest heat setting will not melt molded plastic and can be used to dry out bathed baby dolls. Thank goodness. We're already on our second of those baby dolls -- the first is now a prop object lesson in why you should never, never, never leave a baby in a car.

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness she didn't decided to jump in the water herself! I'm glad the baby doll has been saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I think I would have heard at least. I blame you, you know, 'cause you were the one distracting me with interesting phone conversation at the time in question, you know.

    Or was this just the first of many collaborations between Sydney and Grandma Kim? "Quick, you call and talk to her, I'll grab the baby."

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah as soon as she figures out how to have two-way phone conversations, we will start our devious plotting... mwahahaha!

    The last pic in this series, with that mischievous look in her eye, has been my desktop background all week! She's gonna be a real pistol in a few years...

    ReplyDelete