Monday, March 2, 2009

For the love of socks

I recently posted about the way that Sydney had changed "You are my sunshine" to sing "You are my Mama." It just felt so sweet and affectionate that she would put my name in that song of love.

It seems that perhaps I spoke too soon, however, with regard to what her song might mean about the depth of her feelings, as this is the newest verse:

You are my sock
My only sock
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sock away

There are additional verses for her green shirt and jean pants.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she just really LOVES her clothes like me. I understand you Sydney!
    Love,
    Suzanne, not Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Sydney is grateful that someone understands her love for her green shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete