Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paparazzi

Sydney has a new phrase and I hate it:

No pictures!

NO pictures!

NO PICTURES!




P.S. Does it make me a terrible mother that when she told me that I said, "Get over it. Your mother loves taking pictures and you might as well get used to it."

3 comments:

  1. leave poor sydney alone! oh wait.... that was about britney...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I'm torturing her in the process of documenting her childhood. I figure either she'll grow up to be like me and love the memorabilia so much that she'll appreciate that I took so many pictures of her, or she'll grow up to be like Jeremy and not care, which means she won't hold it against me that I kept on taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love that you take so many photos! since we don't get to see each other all the time, the pictures are so important... and this blog is the best thing since sliced bread!
    employer approval or not, i'm gonna get my grandkid fix!

    ReplyDelete