Khrrk. Houston, this is Dina. Where did we get these cool space helmets?
Khhrk. Houston, this is Giraffe. I can't breathe. I got the stupid lid to the vending machine toy container and I think it totally does not work as a space helmet.
She got those containers from a vending machine at HEB and used them as space helmets. Her favorite TV show right now is WordWorld on PBS and there is an episode where Pig's nephews take a rocket to the moon and they all wear space helmets, so I guess when she saw the containers, she thought of it. I wrote the other script since the whole, "Oh, no, our rocket broke" plot line only works if you have seen the WordWorld episode. And, also, I thought it was funny that the giraffe got the lid.
So what's the back story to this? Did you just come upon this scene with the toys?
ReplyDeleteShe got those containers from a vending machine at HEB and used them as space helmets. Her favorite TV show right now is WordWorld on PBS and there is an episode where Pig's nephews take a rocket to the moon and they all wear space helmets, so I guess when she saw the containers, she thought of it. I wrote the other script since the whole, "Oh, no, our rocket broke" plot line only works if you have seen the WordWorld episode. And, also, I thought it was funny that the giraffe got the lid.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I knew there had to be more to the story.
ReplyDelete