Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins










7 comments:

  1. I was waiting for these pictures - you got some great ones! I wish we could have gone with you guys, but I'm not sure I want to sit in the car that long right now. Maybe we'll make it next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one where Sydney is either kissing or smelling Jack's head. Favorite single picture of her is in the truck. That one just seems so her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures were my favorite part. The one of Sydney on the truck IS her. So is the one of her licking the pumpkin (which we bought).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I did not catch that she was licking the pumpkin when I looked at it first. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. standing in the truck bed with one hand on her hip, as if to say 'look what I grew!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love Fall?? I love all the pumpkin pictures. Looks like y'all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both adorable in orange! Sydney has such a great personality. I love the photos.

    WV: inglod. Indeed

    ReplyDelete