Sydney likes to dress up and play pretend.
I got a new SLR. (Thanks to Carol who showed Jeremy how wonderful they are; and to Roel who was getting rid of his old SLR; and to Dave who let Roel get a new SLR, or at least didn't grumble too much).
Hence an evening was spent choosing outfits and taking pictures.
In her dress up and imagination, Sydney is almost always a "princess" but her interpretations are loose, or perhaps realistic?
For example, here she is a princess with a battle axe.
By this point it was that golden hour before sundown, so I took the opportunity to take some evening shots of Sydney in her Snow White dress.
Sydney had fun with all of her dress up and imagination play. I learned that I still don't know how to take really good indoor shots, even with a fancy camera, but am blown away by the color on the outdoor pictures. An evening well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment