Do you remember my children and their olive fingers. The Olive Garden was never the same for us as a family. Sometimes to this day... it still happens that teenage fingers become bejeweled with olives. Hmmm, they never really grow up; do they?
I guess it was your children! I couldn't remember where I had seen that before!In any case, Jeremy said that he had NEVER thought to do that.I couldn't believe it. I hate eating olives and still love the feel of olive fingers....
Yeah, we did the olive finger thing too. Then my fingers got too big for the olives to fit on them sad...
I don't think any of my kids ever did the olive fingers... and I thought they were such geniuses...
Do you remember my children and their olive fingers. The Olive Garden was never the same for us as a family. Sometimes to this day... it still happens that teenage fingers become bejeweled with olives. Hmmm, they never really grow up; do they?
ReplyDeleteI guess it was your children! I couldn't remember where I had seen that before!
ReplyDeleteIn any case, Jeremy said that he had NEVER thought to do that.
I couldn't believe it. I hate eating olives and still love the feel of olive fingers....
Yeah, we did the olive finger thing too. Then my fingers got too big for the olives to fit on them sad...
ReplyDeleteI don't think any of my kids ever did the olive fingers... and I thought they were such geniuses...
ReplyDelete