Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fish Swim

I was watching HGTV this morning, and really, I shouldn't have been. Sydney was being really, really quiet, and really, that was a sign of bad things to come, but I was watching my show and didn't quite snap to fast enough.

There was a bag of goldfish on the counter. Goldfish are like fish, you know. And fish swim. And when you are a toddler who has just learned to open doors, there's only one place for fish to go swimming.

My real question is why the bag also had to go in the toilet.

3 comments:

  1. she's opening doors now?!? oh boy...
    no picture of the goldfish swimming in the toilet? awww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure which door handles you have, but they make several different kind of child-proof ones. The fun is only just beginning. Way to go, Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, more fun is indeed on the horizon! I see deadbolts in your future...

    ReplyDelete