Saturday, August 22, 2009

Classroom Ready

Sydney did come up this weekend to help me finish my room. I think she had a lot of fun playing. She was actually upset when it was time to go.

Here's the "finished" classroom. Sydney played with the sensory table, the dinosaurs, the home center, and the math manipulatives. I really love how much sorting she did with her play. She sorted the dice by size and the dinosaurs by color. I wonder if purple is going to be her favorite color? She hasn't shown a preference before, but she obviously enjoyed the purple dinosaurs and yesterday at Target, she chose a purple ball as her dollar spot purchase. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Purple is the best! Okay, well at least it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for purple too... always among my faves! I love seeing her have fun at school, she's gonna really enjoy preschool

    ReplyDelete