I think Sydney is pretty much fabulous. I love seeing her in bright, vibrant colors and unusual combinations. My favorite, though, is when she puts together her own outfits in really clever ways.When we were getting ready to go shopping, I had picked out the skirt and I asked her if she wanted socks. She said "yes" and then I gave her a choice between a solid blue shirt and her "Big Sister" shirt.
After she was dressed, she saw the lei at the top of her closet and asked to wear it. I put it on her like the necklace it actually is and she said, "No, on my head."
I tried to explain that it really wouldn't stay on her head, but she insisted, and so I pinned it on and told her not to touch her hair. Wouldn't you know she kept it on through Target, Old Navy and out to eat?
By the end, her bangs were being a little wild, but I think she still looks fabulous.
She is fabulous! I think it's amazing how even with flowers in her hair she looks so much like her Daddy.
ReplyDeleteI just really went back and looked at that picture. She really does look like Jeremy, doesn't she?
ReplyDelete