We went to Kaleidoscope toys on Monday so that Sydney could play with the dollhouse there.
And for some reason, a frog.

Tuesday, we invited Sydney's pal Jimmy out to the park to play. We just went to the one down the street from the sitter's and played for a half hour or so.
And yes, Sydney is in a "I don't want my picture taken" phase. I have decided to just go with it and publish these crazy paparazzi-induced photos.
On Wednesday, we went to church. We always try to get there in time to play on the playground for a few minutes and then we go to choir.Oh, and have I mentioned that I'm doing the preschool choir?
Yep, that's crazy talk, says Sydney, who knows I am completely tone deaf. How would that even happen? Well, I went with Syd last week and when I saw that Mrs. Rosie was all by herself with the kids (only five of them), I asked if she wanted me to stay and help.At the end, she asked if I wanted to do that every week.
What? Stay and help? Sure.
Actually, says Mrs. Rosie, this is my last week. I'm having surgery and they need someone to do this. Can you play the piano?
Nope. (Okay, I kind of can, but I knew she meant as in play well enough to play a song and sing at the same time.)
Furthermore, I told her, I'm tone deaf.
Oh, she says, somewhat saddened.
But, I added, I teach Kindergarten.
Oh, says Mrs. Rosie, excited now, that was my qualification, too!
I think that means I'm hired.
Anyway, we had a fun time this week, playing and singing.*Harding is the one who coined the phrase "return to normalcy."
Why does she have only one shoe on in the swing picture?
ReplyDeleteI ask myself questions like that daily.
ReplyDeleteROFL
ReplyDeleteYou big history nerd, you. I love the photos. Sydney is such a charming and happy girl. Pip likes when we look at photos here, and he often prays for Sydney at bedtime prayers (I mean he actually initiates by adding her name when we start to pray for friends.)
ReplyDelete