Fortunately, Sydney was in the mood to more than cooperate.
I find myself amazed by how beautiful Sydney looks to me. I cannot imagine a more perfect physical appearance than my own daughters. I imagine that all mothers feel that way. I used to think my own mother was lying when she told me I was beautiful, but now I know that it's not about the physical. Love makes all things radiant.
After I was done taking pictures, it was Sydney's turn. She arranged Marie and Patrick just so... and gave them a stern talking to about staying in their places and looking at the camera. Then she started the photo-shoot.

Where in the world would she get the idea to sit the doll siblings next to each other for a picture?
And even both pairs of siblings.
I also gave Sydney some human subjects. She was a very sweet photographer, telling is to look at the camera and not move. She also told us "great job" after each picture. Then she gave us props.
And after all of the picture taking was done, the children actually got to play at the park for a bit before it was time to go home for lunch and a nice nap.
Because of course, their play time gave their mama even more time to take poppy pictures.
Including some especially silly ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment