Monday, April 18, 2011

What Happens When Men Remodel

This is the kitchen in the house that Jeremy andI moved into in 2003.

This is the kitchen without any counter tops.

This is the granite counter top and then tile going up.

This is the new gas range.

This is the kitchen now.

I guess we're all glad that the family went with Jeremy's vision of the perfect kitchen instead of letting his wife loose with a paint can and some ceramic tiles.





Although I think we all agree that the hand painted ceramic tile back splash I was planning would have been very cool! An owl on one, a poppy on another, a rainbow on that one, a house on this one, the kids' hand prints on those, and a lot of stripes and polka dots on the rest....

4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait til mine is done, I'm so jealous LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My understanding is that architects intend for laundry rooms to have exceedingly zany decorations, which is why they have their own door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is a man of many talents! It looks so much brighter without the laminate (I guess that was laminate...) everywhere.

    ReplyDelete