Before we left to come back home, since Jeremy was feeling better, we went down to The Strand in Galveston.
We had breakfast at the Starbucks and Jack tried brie. Sydney wisely stuck with the cheddar and Swiss.We hung out at the park in the middle of The Strand while we waited for Uncle Jon and Gram to arrive.
We went to a lot of stores, primarily looking for a Rasta hat for Gram to replace the one that belonged to Uncle James which he wore until it started unraveling.
Sydney thought the Rasta hat was very cool and took turns wearing it with Gram.
We also went to the old time picture place and then out to Casey Gaido's for lunch, which was delicious.The very best part, though, was that as we were leaving, Gram was pointing out to Sydney that we will see her and Uncle Jon again in just five days.
We cannot wait!
Sydney is cute even as a Rastafarian.
ReplyDeleteIf I had read this blog first, I would not have asked the impertinent brie cheese question. Now I understand.
I love the photo with Sydney and her daddy on the bench.
You certainly packed a lot into such a short time. It looks like it was great fun for all though.
ReplyDelete