We found out earlier this week that Uncle Jon was getting a surprise leave and was able to come to Texas for the last two weeks of May. He flew into Houston Friday night and we met him at the Houston Zoo Saturday afternoon.
Sydney spent most of her zoo time hanging out with Gram... the two of them are inseparable when we get them together.
But she also had fun doing things like taking pictures of Uncle Jon and her dad.
After this picture, Jeremy told Sydney to back up; she was too close.
"Aw, I got Gram in the picture!" said Sydney. I think she then realized that she was a little rude to her grandmother and offered to take a special picture of just Gram.
"Aw, man! I got Uncle Jon in that one!" she said.It's hard to be a four year old photographer.
The zoo was packed and Jeremy was having an adverse reaction to a tetanus shot from his physical the day before and so we cut our zoo trip a little short. But I was glad that we gave Sydney and Gram and Uncle Jon the chance to build a zoo memory together.
No comments:
Post a Comment