Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best Pool EVER

This place is five minutes from our house and costs $3 to get in. How is it July and I'm just now finding out about it????

5 comments:

  1. At least it's still the beginning of July. Just think, it could have been August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet I could have convinced her to leave the house if we were going there... looks like a great way to deal with this awful heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are right!

    When I take Jack with us, I actually am more concerned about him being too cold (with the water) than too hot, which is an easier worry (here in Texas at least, where the heat is much more of a health concern than the cold).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just joined. D.S. and S.G. were there yesterday, and S.G. and I are going today. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete