Sydney has a new catchphrase: "That's a promise."
Last week it was "That really happened."
She also processes experiences like her mama. By talking about them. A lot. Over and over again. Hmmm. Maybe someday she'll have a blog.
Anyway, her most recent unfortunate experience involves falling off of her changing table. She was standing, trying to pull up a pair of shorts and lost her balance and fell. Her retelling goes something like this:
"I fall off my changing table. And I hurt my head. And my dada help me. And that really happened."
Last night, a friend of hers fell while he was here.
"And Enzo fall. And he hurt is head. And his mama helped him. And when I fall, I hurt my head. And my dada help me. And we all fall and mama and dada help. And that's a promise."
Yeah it is.
I love that she's telling stories! glad she's OK
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet.
ReplyDelete