For today's mini-adventure, Sydney, Jack, and I went back to IKEA. When we were out there shopping on the 4th, I saw in their ad that this week is Family Fun Week. They have their Theater Action Project on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. A Theater Action Project, it turns out, is listening to a book, learning a song, doing a craft, and putting it all together for a little mini-performance at the end. It was a little "old" for Sydney, but as a Kindergarten teacher, I can tell you, it was very well done as an activity and the lady in charge handled the various ages of children extremely well.
This video is of the tale end of the "rehearsal." Sydney had moved on in her attention span by the time the actual performance happened.
This video is of the tale end of the "rehearsal." Sydney had moved on in her attention span by the time the actual performance happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment