Saturday, March 27, 2010

Home Depot

When Jeremy told me how much fun Sydney had at Home Depot, I was skeptical to say the least.

What is so fun about Home Depot?

I was so confused by the concept that I had to go with them and see for myself.

Well, first of all, they have riding lawn mowers at Home Depot. And Sydney has the kind of Daddy who lets her climb all over them.

Secondly, they have rows and rows of doors and windows. She spent over twenty minutes in that section alone, playing town, going from the "grocery store" to the "coffee place" and back "home" again.

Sadly, when I got to the coffee place, they were all out of lemon bread, which is my favorite. The barista was very sweet, though, and offered to go to the grocery store to get more.

Thirdly, they have these buckets at Home Depot and you can put things in buckets. And anything, even ant poison, is more fun in a bucket.

Fourth, there is a very happy Daddy at Home Depot and really, that's what I think she thinks is the best part.

3 comments:

  1. Home Depot can only be that fun if you have the vivid imagination that Sydney has. She has the vivid imagination because she is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a girl after my own heart... I love Home Depot!
    Looks like she's ready to start mowing the lawn on Saturdays lol

    ReplyDelete