Monday, March 8, 2010

Let Me Taste Your Wares

You know the story of Simple Simon, right? Well, we have pie sellers in this house and having run into one, I took the opportunity to do some Q&A with my own little pie-girl.

Q: What kind of pies do you have for sale?
A: I have lots of pies! Green. Purple. Red. Yellow.

Q. What kind of pie do you like?
A. I like green pie.

Q. How does green pie taste?
A. It tastes pretty yuck. Purple pie tastes yuck.

Q. Why do you sell yucky pies?
A. Because they yuck.

Q. Do people buy yucky pies?
A. Yes. They does.

Q. What kind of pie would I like?
A. Chocolate pie. [offers me a piece]

Q. If I wanted to buy a pie, how much money would I have to give you?
A. Four.

Q. What do pie sellers look like?
A.

4 comments:

  1. how delightful!

    is that a princess hat on Jeremy? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Love the hat on Jeremy. That is true love for his daughter to wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Those are Pie Seller hats. One might wear a similar hat to be a princess, but somehow she knows the difference.

    And to be fair to Jeremy, he started it.

    ReplyDelete