I want to point out that Nana has a big guilty grin on her face because what she is about to do is take Grandpa's cup of "tea" and dump it [back] into the water table so that Sydney believes he drank it. Not only did Nana and Grandpa do this, but Great Grandpa and Great Grandma also dumped their "tea" to play along with Sydney. The only one who didn't do this was me. And my punishment? Sydney told me I was not allowed to have any more tea since I didn't finish what she gave me. This was very funny to all of the adults.
Back inside (and into dry clothes), Great Grandma colored with Sydney and Jack. I love seeing her and Great Grandpa with the kids... it really is hard to believe that they are "great" grandparents.
Okay, wait a minute. How many sand and water tables do y'all have? Three? Because I see the one like we have in the background here in two very different places, and I know y'all have a blue one as well. Is this part of your Craigslist skillz coming out?
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and stories. Looks as though everyone had a lot of fun.
I have two sand and water tables and a blue sink. These were actually all bought new... but on sale... I think no backyard is complete without at least one! It's the rest of the backyard that shows off the craigslisting.
ReplyDelete