
Sydney's new raincoat and rain boots came in the mail today. I completely understand why many people would consider these two items of clothing to be completely superfluous, but when you like to go to the zoo in the rain, people need rain gear.
One might argue that they don't actually need boutique branded, coordinating, over priced, and absolutely adorable rain gear. But one might also know better than to open one's mouth with those sentiments around here.

Sydney calls her new rain coat her "rain dress" since it is so very over-sized. But buying these things two sizes too large is how I justify myself. She will be able to wear them for a very long time. She got almost two years out of her old ladybug rain coat and frog rain boots.
In related news, Jack also got a new raincoat today.

Now we just need it to rain.
She is tres cute! I really like the set she chose. And honestly, you bargain hunt in so many other areas that no one should bat an eye at the boutique brand and so on.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I don't think you are going to get any negative comments about designer clothes from anyone in this household. She is really cute!
ReplyDelete