Friday, March 18, 2011

Easter Pictures

This morning, Kara and I met at Old Settler's Park to take Easter Pictures and while we were there it just so happened that they were having a consignment sale at the community center and Kara and I never pass up a consignment sale.

The picture taking, though, was the focus, and I have to say that the kids did really well.

The first thing I did was sit Sydney and Jack down and get a picture of them so that I could relax and enjoy the rest of the picture taking without worrying about getting that one picture.

After that picture, we sat Danielle and Peter down and quickly got the group picture.

Then it was just about playing around with different angles, Easter eggs and baskets and then going over to the bridge for a different background.





I love all of the pictures we got today, but this is my favorite one of Sydney.

My beautiful, beautiful girl.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even notice that the children match until I read it. For all my talk about kids' clothes, I really only see the children :)

    Sydney on the bridge is adorable and very charming.

    ReplyDelete