Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tornado Warning

When friends are calling you about news reports of tornadoes in your area and the Doppler looks like this:

You really have no choice but to do this:

Even when you feel like this:

But don't forget to bring the laptop:
So you have something to entertain the toddler with (and I guess you could check the Doppler as well).





As far as we can tell, our house, cars, etc. made it through the storm with no damage. I hope all of our friends in the area fared as well as we did.

3 comments:

  1. first tornado drill a success! Jeremy did look less-than-convinced, but i'm sure that if a tornado appeared on your street, you guys would have let him join you in the bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was like a tornado drill. Jeremy actually told me as he left the bathroom that if I heard him screaming, it was a tornado (so open the door and let him in), but if I heard gun fire, it was looters (so keep the door shut). See, he had a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo story! I love Jermey's enthusiasm. I'm glad you are all okay and didn't get any damage.

    ReplyDelete