Jamie Micheal Nolen was born on Friday, May 7, 2010 at 12:43AM. She was 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 21 and 1/4 inches long.
I love that big brother Will calls her "Baby Jamie." It reminds me of the way that Sydney calls Jack "Jack-a-baby."Mostly, though, we are just thrilled to have the newest Nolen and I cannot wait until June when I get to fly out to see the whole family.
She is lovely, and has a wonderful strong name. Is Micheal a girl variant of Michael?
ReplyDeleteWill looks so happy with her! Yay!
James's middle name was Michael and his dyslexic mind could never remember which went first, the a or the e, so Jamie's middle name is not only the feminine version of her daddy's, but spelled the way he most commonly misspelled his own name.
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool story. How wonderful to have a name with so many layers of meaning. Yay!
ReplyDelete