Looking back, I don't really understand how Jeremy and I have never been to RenFair before. Doesn't it sound like the perfect Jeremy and Rebecca event?Of course, this year, it was the perfect Jeremy and Rebecca and Sydney and Jack event.
Each weekend is themed, and this was sadly, the weekend of the barbarian invasion.
Somehow RenFair survived the hordes and we were able to have a really good time.
Sydney enjoyed all of the fun sites, including the live joust, but her favorite activities, of course, were the more hands on.
Sydney convinced her daddy to buy her a small dagger and her brother got one, too. They had way too much fun dueling in the yard.
There was also a shop selling handmade metal bubble blowers, with a bubble blowing sample station outside, and another shop specializing in juggling supplies with special sets on display for use in practicing.
We will definitely be putting RenFair on the list of things to do next fall.And who knows, maybe Sydney won't be the only one in costume next year!
How fun! I'm glad Sydney likes juggling, too.
ReplyDeleteThat last comment makes me really look forward to next year's post.
ReplyDelete