Today was Sydney's birthday party. We went to Kiddie Acres and it was absolutely perfect!

Sydney had five friends at the party and it was just the right number of kids.

All of the kids got their tickets and just went around the park riding whatever struck their fancy. I think Sydney rode rides with most of her friends at some point, but I loved that everyone got to do their own thing and no one had to do anything they didn't want to.

Jeremy and Sydney made cookie cakes for her party. My mom decorated one with "Happy Birthday Sydney" on it and then Sydney passed by and asked for one that said "Happy Birthday Sydney Marie Nolen" so of course that's what Grandma did on the second cake.

Sydney had a great time. She got to be at one of her favorite places, with almost all of her favorite people. The day could not have been any better.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!
What a great party! Happy Birthday, Sydney!
ReplyDeleteI love making cookie cakes now that I know how. I love that Sydney's grandma got to do the icing. An edible memory!