Friday, November 4, 2011

Holy Imagination Games, Batman!

It may look like I took Sydney, Andrew and John to the park.

But I didn't.

I took Wonder Woman, Spiderman, and Happy Peace Guy to fight evil (specifically Cat Woman). I, of course, was Hot Lava Girl. Cat Woman was nobody. I think these things always go better when the bad guy is invisible and can't be tackled or injured in any way.

We drove around in the Batmobile (Batman was also fighting crime with us, but since I never got his real name much less his mother's or her permission to showcase pictures of her son, suffice to say that Batman was probably three and very much into our game.)

Wonder Woman and Spiderman crossed the beanstalks hot on the trail.

I thought I had spotted her from the tower.

Wonder Woman and Spiderman carefully crossed my lava river.

Happy Peace Guy and Spiderman got in the airplanes to look for her, and quickly picked up the trail again.

Happy Peace Guy solved a tricky puzzle in order to find our next clue.

Wonder Woman got on her rocket and finally caught up to Cat Woman and defeated her.

But, what's that, Batman? Now the Penguin is here?

Oh, no! Here we go again!

I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment