Thursday, November 10, 2011

SEMA???

Jeremy has too busy to get around to blogging about his adventures in Las Vegas.  As with most things, I am hoping that doing it myself will prompt him to turn around and do it correctly.  :)

Jeremy went to Las Vegas.



He mostly went to go to the "SEMA" show which apparently stands for "See M' Car" because all they seemed to have there was row after row after row of cars.  Not knowing which cars were cool and which were not, I can only assume that the more pictures he took of a car, the more exciting the car was.  So this one must be really awesome.
These others are just a few that caught my eye.




 
And of course, Jeremy knows I love pictures that actually have people in them, so this is my favorite SEMA show picture.
As well as attending this apparently famous and awesome car spectacle, Jeremy and his friends went out to Red Rock Canyon and the Hoover Dam to take pictures.

I was fascinated by the look of the Hoover Dam... I think Jeremy described it as being very Randian, or Brave New World and I certainly agree.




 
And also the very scope of the dam was amazing.  Those colorful pieces of confetti at the top of this picture? Those are people.  Click on the picture for a better idea of the size of the dam.
 
Once again, I love the pictures that include the people.  The Asian man taking pictures in the background, that would be Jeremy's buddy Roel.  Not at all a stereotype....
Since I was not there, no group pictures were gotten, but here are Dave and Roel, two of the guys Jeremy was traveling with.
 
 I think Jeremy had a great time and judging by the Robinson's reaction to finding out he was going to SEMA, I guess it really was quite the deal and I'm happy he had the opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I hope the plot works, because if nothing else I want to know what SEMA stands for and I'm feeling too lazy to google it for myself.

    ReplyDelete