Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Play Date with Gracie

We went over to the Ford's house this past weekend for another play date with Gracie. Gracie is a standard poodle and Sydney loves her. One of the best things about Gracie is that she doesn't bark... at least not while we're around. Sydney used to be very scared of dogs, but after playing with Gracie, she learned that some dogs are okay.


At this point, Sydney is pretty much okay with any dog as long as it behaves itself and doesn't bark too much (or at all).

I know that Jeremy is starting to think about the kids owning a dog someday down the road. At this point, I'm happier just having the puppy play dates.

But, it's starting to look like I'm going to be seriously outvoted on the dog issue when it comes to ballot in the next few years.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least poodles are meant to be hypoallergenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of the reason that I love Max so much is that he rarely ever barks. And on the rare occasion that he does, it's this soft deep bark that is more cute than anything else.

    And I just love that you have puppy play dates.

    ReplyDelete