Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cinderella -- In Three Parts

Part One -- Rebecca

I was so excited to hear that the Palace theater was doing Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella. I remember watching the 1960's version with Leslie Ann Warren (taped off of TV) as a kid. Getting ready for the show, I was humming some of my favorite songs.

Part Two -- Jeremy

A lady at our church told Jeremy the show was good. He thought it would be fun to take Sydney to see it. His wife neglected to mention it was a musical.

Part Three -- Sydney

Sydney had to go to the bathroom three times in Act One. After every song, she asked, in her very own stage whisper, "Is it over?" She also mentioned three times, in case we missed the subtle hints, "I'm bored."

We left after Act One.

I ordered the soundtrack off of Amazon.

The End.

3 comments:

  1. I have and am fond of the DVD version with Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sydney did not like it, but I'm glad you got the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now. :)

    ReplyDelete